The primary objective of the STAR cluster is to facilitate and support various activities initiated by the members. The cluster organizes regular calls (typically 2-3 per year), where all researchers in Stochastics are invited to submit applications for financial support of national or international workshops, seminars, thematic days, or even months, as well as for the support of international visitors. The application process is deliberately designed to be straightforward, with a low threshold and accessible to researchers in all stages of their career. Decisions on the acceptance of proposals are taken by the scientific committee of the cluster. The total expenditure is on average 80 thousand euro per year.
Funding round, Winter 2020
STAR will be supporting the following workshops/seminars
- Mark Kac Seminar (2020-2021)
- Young European Probabilists meeting at EURANDOM
- Extreme TIDE (2020-2021)
- Safe Statistics (cancelled)
- Multidimensional Continued Fractions
- Current Debates in Forensic Statistics
- Gianmarco Bet visit to TUE and VU
- Eni Musta visit to TUD and RU
- Giovanni Confort visit to TUe and UT
Funding Round, Summer 2021
STAR will be supporting the following conferences/workshops
- There are currently no new events planned. Check back again soon!